College Road Surgery

01323 735044

Ian Gow Memorial Health Centre

01323 766358

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

If you would like some further information on sick certificates please click here.