Reception College Road: 01323 735044
Reception Ian Gow: 01323 766358
College Road Surgery
6 College Road
Eastbourne train station is a 5 minute walk.
Ian Gow Memorial Centre
|Monday||8.00am to 6.00pm (6.30pm to 8.15pm at alternate sites)|
|Tuesday||8.00am to 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am to 6.00pm|
|Thursday||8.00am to 6.00pm|
|Friday||8.00am to 6.00pm|
|Saturday||Ask reception for information about Saturday appointments|
Managing your health online
You can contact us online using your NHS account or Engage Consult.
Go to our Managing your health online page for further information on these services.
If you need help when we are closed
GP’s Out of Hours Service
Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- In an emergency or if you suspect a heart attack please hang up and redial 999.
- If you are calling between 6.00pm and 6.30pm and you wish to speak to an emergency doctor please phone 0300 555 5252.
- If you are calling after 6.30pm and you have an urgent medical problem which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, please hang up and dial 111.
NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you are not sure what to do.
To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- go to 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- call 111
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, you can:
- call 18001 111 on a text phone
- use the NHS 111 British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service if you’re deaf and want to use the phone service
Accident and Emergency
- Disabled parking
- Disabled WC
- Induction loop
- Signing service available
- Step free access
- Wheelchair access
- Car Parking at Ian Gow site only
- Disabled parking at Ian Gow site only